Solar Virtual appointments

by admin

SOLAR VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS CPA

Solar Virtual Appointments CPA

Solar Virtual Appointments CPA

22 states/ 12,000 zips: will send the file

-The payments will be through
Bank Transfer, payoneer or paypal.
Net 7

- 20% of the payment will be released after the Site Visit, remaining 80% after the installation. Average total payout is $1,000 - $2,000

Requirements:
MUST be private home: NO duplex, Townhomes, apartments, or trailers.

MUST be the home owner

MUST have over 630 credit score

MUST have an email

Only Virtual appointments.

Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q17v3Yni4WpZnn1bsEAdZT2A3WxWBFY9sXwhqE1x3P0/edit?usp=sharing 

If you are interested and can do quality please contact us on Skype

Skype: live:.cid.151187b43d4ac443